"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver." Proverbs 25:11

Monday, March 22, 2010

Groom in Training written by Gail Gaymer Martin

Groom in Training
Groom In Training written by Gail Gaymer Martin




Steph, who is a widow and dog owner, meets Nick who is single and takes care of his brother's dog. Nick runs his fledgling business and is getting over a broken engagement, so he doesn't have time for a relationship nor does he want one. So he thinks. Steph is still healing from her husbands' death and is busy with her own job. She isn't ready for a relationship either.

This is a good romantic story. I liked that the main characters are a bit older, closer to my own age. It made it easier for me to relate to them, especially Steph. I found it easy to follow the storyline. The plot was nice and strong. The characters deal with real issues associated with the death of a spouse and a broken engagement. Steph and Nick both learn how to walk in their faith even better by helping each other. And I was encouraged in my own walk by being reminded that no matter what, God loves me. I would recommend this book to any one who is looking for a good romantic book that will encourage and build their faith.

No comments: