"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver." Proverbs 25:11

Friday, March 18, 2011

QUEST FOR THE NAIL PRINTS by Don Furr

Let me begin by saying this book was generously provided by Don Furr for the purpose of review. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review. 

Having said that I have to say I was sad to see the end of the book but I am happy to know it's not the end of the story.


The one unique feature about this book is the nail print that goes through the book from the front cover to the back cover. Each page has a nail hole in it. It's really pretty cool!

From the first chapter through the last page, Don Furr had me riveted to the book. His characters are believable and his plot is strong. Dr. Elizabeth Stewart,  Professor Leonardo Van Eaton and Reverend Paul Ryann are the main characters in the story and each one will pull at your heart for different reasons.

For various reasons that I won't go into because I don't want to spoil anything, the three of them end up in Israel. From there the story just gets better. I don't want to say anymore because I don't want to give the plot away, other than to say time travel.

This really is a wonderful book. It certainly touched me in many ways. Even though Don had to bring an end to the book, I am excited knowing the true story is still happening. 


You can get your own copy of Quest For The Nail Prints through Amazon.com

Don Furr is an accomplished actor and playwright who owns and operates a major exhibit services company. 

Don and his wife have three children and three grandchildrenand reside in Memphis, TN where he pilots his Ranger helicopter for a local television station. He is a member of First Baptist Church,Lakeland…

and time travel is his passion!

Don’s 1981 Delorean is a customized replica of the “Back to the Future” car from the movie by the same name, and is available for tradeshows, store events, and conventions nation wide.





No comments: