"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver." Proverbs 25:11

Saturday, July 17, 2010

In The Manor of The Ghost by Tina Pinson

Hi everyone! I want to tell you about a great ebook to read for the summer! If you like intrigue, suspense, humor, love, romance, did I say suspense....? This book has it all!


In the Manor of the Ghost






In The Manor of The Ghost by Tina Pinson is a wonderful ebook. I read this one on my Kindle for PC. I started it yesterday morning and finished it last night. Not because it's a short book, but because it was so good I couldn't stop reading it! I probably would have finished it sooner, but I did have to go somewhere with my husband! 


The story will keep you riveted to your Kindle. Tina's characters are truly wonderful and full of life. Kaitlan and Devlan are made for each other, though they don't know it and Devlan's little boy Derrick will make you want to reach out and bundle him in your arms. 


The Ghost will surprise you as it did me. And the intrigue will definitely having you turning the next page just to see what happens next. I don't want to go into any details, other than to say.... well..... nope, I can't say! 


I will say Tina writes in a beautiful manner and that is truly seen by the love of Christ expressed from her main character, Kaitlan. You will find each one of her characters are just like you and me, not perfect, flawed, with strengths and weaknesses, but loved by God, all the same.


You will want to get a copy of this ebook for yourself. And if you don't have a Kindle, you can download a copy of Kindle for PC at Amazon.com. Just click on one of the Kindle links on this page. Then type in Kindle for PC. 


I have also added a link directly to Desert Breeze Publishing so you can purchase your copy directly from them. 


This is a novel you will want to read again and again, so be sure to get a copy for yourself and let your friends know about it as well!


Happy reading and be sure to look for more reviews from me on other books. And I am going to have another contest again real soon, so be sure to watch for that! 









1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice review! I liked this book, too.