"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver." Proverbs 25:11

Saturday, November 20, 2010

LETTERS TO ETHAN By Tom McQueen



If you are looking for a book that will make you laugh, cry, sigh and more, than this is it. Letters to Ethan: A Grandfather's Legacy of Life and Love is a book that is poignant, moving and full of the love of a grandparent for a grandchild. 


As a grandparent, I found the book to be stirring, full of thoughts and wisdom that I like to share with my own grandchildren. 


In one letter he wrote, he talked about happiness and what it is or rather what it isn't. Using life examples in this short letter Mr. McQueen gives Ethan a solid foundation in the pursuit of happiness. 


Reading this book has made me decide to write a compilations of letters for my grandchildren. This is a legacy I can give them when I am no longer here. I wish I had something like that from my grandparents. 


Tom McQueen is encouraging others to share wisdom through letters on the Legacy Nation campaign website. He will use the letters in presentations across the country in 2011. The Legacy Nation website will also offer visitors enrollment in the Child Protection Technology Team, which will provide the most advanced technological resources available to reduce the incidents of child abductions and exploitation.


Tom McQueen currently lives in Palm Harbor, Fla., with his wife Dottie. When he isn't spending time with his family, McQueen serves as president of the American Family Foundation and counsels others as a personal coach. McQueen also shared his expertise in relationships consulting with Fortune 500 companies on performance, process and profit improvement. For more information about McQueen, Legacy Nation and Letters to Ethan, visit www.legacynationusa.com and www.letterstoethan.com.


This review was made possible through Tom McQueen generosity is sending me a review copy for free. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review. Everything I have stated is of my own opinion.



No comments: