"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver." Proverbs 25:11

Saturday, December 11, 2010

THE CURLY WOLF By M. R. Kayser


If you are looking for a book for the western story lover in your family then let me recommend to you The Curly Wolf written by M.R. Kayser.


Mr. Kayser writes this story from the view point of a curly wolf, the Arizona Kid. Now for those of us who don’t know, and I didn’t until I read this book, a curly wolf is a “bad dude” in western vernacular.

The Arizona Kid had to learn how to survive the best way he knew how. Being a fella who lived by the law of it’s the strong who survive, he finds himself in a position where he begins to question that law and other things.

Throughout the story line is a delicate ribbon of Christianity that has been woven so carefully. As you become more involved in the plot, you are introduced to and get to know intimately other characters; homesteaders, ranchers, town folk, politicians and all of their various strengths and failings; whether that may be their faith in God or faith in their own strengths.

Without question, this Christian western could be proudly placed on the bookcase with any Louis L’Amour western or in your favorite ebook reader. A simple, old-fashion story to get lost in during these high-tech, fast paced times, could be just what the doctor orders for a relaxing moment. 

M.R. Kayser has made this book available in both paperback or ebook format.
You can find this book/ebook at most bookstores including Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Apple iStore and other online places.


You can also find my interview of him on my Interview page. Be sure to go there and see what M.R. Kayser had to share with me.

This review was made possible through the generosity of M.R. Kayser. I received a paperback copy from him so I could write a review. I was under no obligation to write a positive review and everything I have stated in this review is of my own opinion.







No comments: